Adress: Diamond Square B.1618, Zhongshan Road,Shijiazhuang city, Hebei Province, China ---E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ---Tel: +86 15100110309详细联系方式
1, Solenoid valve installation method:1) The installation should pay attention to the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow of the media can not be installed in a direct drip or splashing place. Solenoid valve should be installed vertically.
2) The solenoid valve should ensure that the power supply voltage for the rated voltage of 15% -10% fluctuations in the normal work.
The solenoid valve installed, the pipeline shall not have a reverse pressure. And need to power several times, so that the appropriate temperature before the official put into use.
3) The solenoid valve should be thoroughly cleaned before the installation of the pipeline. Access to the media should be no impurities. Valve installed before the filter.
4) When the solenoid valve failure or cleaning, in order to ensure the system continues to run, should be installed bypass device.
2,The use of electromagnetic valve:1) The solenoid valve has a closed cavity, in different locations open through the hole, each hole connected to different tubing, the middle of the cavity is the piston, both sides of the two electromagnets, which side of the magnet coil valve body will be attracted to where Side, by controlling the movement of the valve body to open or close the different oil discharge hole, and the oil inlet is normally open, the hydraulic oil will enter the different drainage pipe, and then through the oil pressure to promote the piston cylinder Drive the piston rod, the piston rod to drive the mechanical device, so that by controlling the electromagnet current on and off to control the mechanical movement.
2) When energized, the electromagnetic coil generates electromagnetic force to lift the closing member from the valve seat, the valve opens.
3) The electromagnetic force disappears, and the spring to close the pieces in the valve seat, the valve closed.
Another solenoid valve selection Note: Solenoid valve selection should first follow the safety, reliability, applicability, the four principles of economy, followed by six aspects of the field conditions (ie, pipeline parameters, fluid parameters, pressure Parameters, electrical parameters, action mode, special requirements to choose).